Thursday, January 18, 2024

I admire people

I admire people who have a sense of identity.  I bet you are one of them.


Confident in who you are.

Passionate about things that matter to you.

Able to focus on the important things in your life.


I admire that your opinion about yourself is the one that counts the most.


Somehow I have never discovered who I am.

Maybe I have never decided who to be.

Possibly I don't see well enough to recognize the real me.

Maybe its not accepting who I am.


I thought the other day that living is like flying an airplane without being given any lessons or instructions.  We struggle with some of the basics just to get off the ground.  Some people learn quickly and are soaring above the clouds.  Some crash and burn too quickly.  I find that I reached the cloud level pretty easily but never knew that you needed to climb above so that you can see where you are going.  I have traveled in the cloud layer never seeing the horizon;  Never knowing what direction that I should take...







No comments: