Friday, February 13, 2009

Junk Drawer

I've been packing up and cleaning out "Blogin' Idiot - Ripple me this" and find it resembles a junk drawer of sorts. Things are a bit more of a mess than I imagined. Pictures missing... Bad grammar... Lot's of whining... Plenty of strange things.

There are a lot of years and a lot of thoughts packed into that tiny space. Common Sense says to simply open up the garbage and dump the whole mess. The thing is you never know... How can you throw something out without even looking at it? Plus there is the whole concept of it being all your own personal junk. You just never know what you put there.

So as I pack it up I have skimmed most of it. Read some of it. I have found mixed in the garbage some stuff that I enjoyed remembering again. Mixed in all the bad grammar there were actually a few pieces that I thought were well written. Some have replanted some seeds. Who knows what will come of it?

2 comments:

Lolly said...

I do hope you don't throw it all out. You have some darn good junk in there. :) And you're not the only one who might like to rummage through every now and then.

~grey said...

Amongst the garbage and junk... a gem will always be found! Be sure to look carefully!